There are 3 influencer categories based on the audience size.
- New On The Block Creator: influencers with an audience size up to 50K.
- Breakout Star: influencers with an audience size from 50K to 200K.
- Wow Creator: influencers with an audience size over 200K
The participant will indicate to which he/she belongs.
There are 8 main genres (content themes):
- Fashion & Lifestyle
- Beauty & Lifestyle
- Travel & Food
- Science & Technology
- Health & Fitness.
The participant will choose one of them while applying.
Besides, there are 24 sub-genres.
- For «Fashion & Lifestyle»: 3 sub-genres (How-to & Styling/Teen Fashionista/Luxury Blogger)
- For «Beauty & Lifestyle»: 3 sub-genres (Makeup Tutorials/Product Reviewer/Makeup Artist)
- For «Travel & Food»: 3 sub-genres (Vloggers/Advisors/Chefs)
- For «Science & Technology»: 3 sub-genres (Tech App & Product Reviews/Experimental Blogger/Gamers)
- For «Infotainment»: 4 sub-genres (Sport/Bollywood/News & Politics/Generalist)
- For «Comedy»: 3 sub-genres (Sketch & skit Influencer/Stand-up comedian/Meme page)
- For «Entertainment»: 3 sub-genres (Acting/Singing/Dancing)
- For «Health & Fitness» 2 sub-genres (Health promoter/Fitness Promoter)
The participant doesn’t have to choose one of these sub-genres, it is the jury who will allocate it.
There will be one winner for each category (audience size) and sub-genre.
Which means 3×24 = 72 winners.
Besides, there will be a winner for each main genre, which means 8 additional winners.
And there will be a grand winner for India who will go to Cannes.
81 winners will be announced for WIBA India.
WIBA reserves the right to grant other special prizes if some candidates deserve it.