Who can participate?
- The participant should have a public social media presence on YouTube, Instagram and Twitter.
- The participant should be of Indian Nationality.
What is the process of participation?
- The participation is free.
- The participant should completely fulfill the form.
- The participant can apply several times if he/she wishes to participate through several platforms (one participation has to be submitted per platform – YouTube, Instagram, Twitter).
- Pre-registration are checked (right account, proper category, no law offense). A confirmation email is sent explaining next step for final registration.
- WIBA team will confirm the status of submission or any issues with entry over email or Whatsapp message. Only valid posts will be accepted for final participation.
What is the judging criteria?
Jury will take into consideration overall quality of the candidate’s account. Things that will make a difference: Content Quality, Originality & Creativity, Genuineness of Audience Engagement and Influence of the creator.
The winners will be the influencers who have followed all the rules of the competition and completed their nomination procedure. Thereafter, the winners will be chosen after a thorough inspection of their accounts and the standard of the content posted by the jury.
How many winners will be selected?
There are 4 influencer categories based on the audience size.
- New On The Block Creator: influencers with an audience size up to 50K.
- Breakout Star: influencers with an audience size from 50K to 200K.
- Wow Creator: influencers with an audience size over 200K
- The Mega Stars: Influencers with following above 1M+
The participant will indicate to which he/she belongs.
There are 12 main genres (content themes):
- Family Blogger
- Health & Fitness
- Infotainment & Finance
The participant will choose one of them while applying.
Besides, there are sub-genres.
The participant doesn’t have to choose one of these sub-genres, it is the jury who will allocate it.
There will be UP TO one winner for each category (audience size) and sub-genre (either zero or one winner, there shall be no ex-aequo)
Up to 50 winners will be announced for DIGITAJ WIBA India. Still, jury has the decision on selecting winners. The Jury may rule out any award/category if a satisfactory candidate is not found.
WIBA reserves the right to grant other special prizes if some candidates deserve it.
When and where will the winners be announced?
Winners shall be announced on all our Social Media handles and the date to be announced soon.
What will be the prizes?
The Grand Winner will be invited to Cannes Film Festival, in 2021 May, to participate in the prestigious World Influencers and Bloggers Award ceremony, with the biggest digital influencers coming from every part of the World.
All 50 winners will be promoted (social media, press relation, media partnerships) in India.